About our Company
Syphon Computers was founded on the idea that something needed to be done regarding the current state of technology or lack thereof in South Africa
- I am Erik Thiart the founder of Syphon Computers
- This campaign is of the utmost importance to me, because of the lives it would improve and the productivity of local businesses it will increase.
- Our main focus is to use the funds we generate to develop and create better network and software infrastructures in local South African towns.
We are focusing on using most of the funds to upgrade existing infrastructures in varies educational institutions, we have identified 2 schools we also want to improve with better access to technology.
What We Need & What You Get
This is basically what we need and what we can offer:
- We need an additional $2000 to make this campaign a success we do currently have other streams of revenue by means of donations in south Africa running too, in order to help us reach out goals. All the money is used to upgrade the existing infrastructure this is guaranteed.
- Every contributor will be added to our valuable list of partners and will be given credit on our website and local news papers.
- If we don't reach our goal we will use the money to fund smaller project in the same campaign. We have 5 big projects consisting of smaller step by step implementation plans to ensure prosperity in the long run.
The projects listed above will have an immense effect on the lives of many South Africans and the children in the schools we are upgrading.
- Our projects will directly influence the lives of children and educational institutions, contributors will be connected to this and this acts as a great why to market the integrity of your business or personal mindset towards community aid.
- We had numerous successes with these sorts of projects in the past, mainly we offered a few businesses that we thought contributed to the community in a good way free website development and hosting to boost there reach and amplify the positive affect they had on the community.
- You can always visit our website and contact me directly for any information regarding this. email us ask for Erik and I will give you my personal cell number. I don't feel comfortable posting it openly due to the fact that bad people do exist and spam is a real threads these days.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn't mean you can’t help:
- Perhaps you can spread the word or share our cause.
- You can also use the Indiegogo share tools! to promote awareness
- Offer links or marketing for us to reach potential contributors to aid us in our goals.
thank you very much for your time and consideration