This is Simon Ethan Gragasin-Rivera, 6 years old. Last September 2016, he was diagnose to have malignant tumor in his brain also known as Medulloblastoma. He went into a brain surgery Last October 2015 and his Doctors successfully removed 98% of the tumor. The remaining 2% is too risky to be removed in a traditional surgery as it is attached at the brain stem which controls basic body functions such as breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, consciousness, and others. The safest way to treat the remaining tumor is through chemo and radio therapy. But up to this moment, he is not able to undergo any of the two therapies due to his infection which started few days after his surgery and until now his doctors can't really explain what's causing the infection.
Since it already took almost 6 months after his surgery, his tumor grew again and he needs to undergo another surgery. But in his current condition, the Doctor fears that open surgery will only put him to risk. One possible option is the Gamma Knife which will remove the tumor through a laser and without the need of open surgery. The procedure itself will cost his parents 500,000 pesos.
We humbly seek for your help and support for my nephew's battle against his cancer. For those who are willing to help, my nephew is currently admitted at Ward 11 of Philippine General Hospital. You may also contact his parents through these numbers: Shella Ann Gragasin (Mother) - 0947-572-5841/0956-489-2886 and Laurence Albert Rivera (Father) - 0928-405-7474.
You may also deposit at:
Bank of the Philippine Islands
Account Name: Winlove Gragasin
Account Number: 3246-2464-03
The ATM card for this account is being held by my sister, Shella Ann Gragasin. Rest assured that all your donations deposited through this account will go directly to them.
Thank you for helping and may God reward you with blessings far more than you helped.