We would like to thank everyone for your support and donations to date.
We have recently been advised by Deb's Consultant that any treatment at the moment would be to the detriment of her condition and watching and waiting is the only course of action.
We have therefore decided to wait until the next scan which is due at the end of July, as no decision as to what treatment can be undertaken will be made until after this scan.
We would therefore like to put fundraising on hold until we have a clearer picture of what we will need in July. We will post an up-date at the end of July.
Thank you so much once again for your love and support.