UPDATED Plea and notation 5/18/2013
YES ... I need to save my home from foreclosure. Anything you could spare to help would be apprecited, even single dollars add up together and it can help us make an extra payment that could make a difference with the bank. Everyone knows the $$ gets more attention at the bank and with underwritters than processed paperwork. I live with the fear of what the next day could bring by the bank, even though we are making monthly payments now...but they are only applied to the past due.
We are currently in a modification process, the third we have attempted, it has been explained that acceleration and foreclosure time frames can continue together in the back ground, while we are in this process as the bank legals need to do what they need to do and kick in as soon as there is any change in the modification process. The two departments are seperate from each other and it is a scary situation. It is even more stressful as I have not filed bankruptcy nor am I familiar with the process these days so with the property not affirmed in my co signer's bankruptcy I am at a loss why there are so many extra rules that apply and change documentation requirements. I at times seem to feel that the bank is gathering paperwork not for a modification but to do a fast foreclosure with all thier "i's and t's" crossed.
I personally need and want this home, other than I have no other place to go, this is my home....I have cared for my parents here till thier passing here ... it has over 35 years of memories in it .... it is not just a structure it is part of my life and it means a lot to me to be able to keep it.
Thank you for you interest in saving my home
Anthing you could do would be appreciated donations or circulating this information to other
I am open to ideas and suggestions....You can contact me at: [email protected]
Please check out the update tab above to follow the progress of the process ;)
.......Now below is my original fundraiser post 5/14/2013.... that many has said needed more of a "plea" or a "cry" which I hope I added above
I am AmySue, please help me save my "American Dream"... MY HOME .... HOME to my 3 beloved dogs (Sweetie, Lena and Mystic ...pictured in the yard) and now home to my son, his 2 children and his 2 cats. It holds 3 generations of memories in it. Right now $10,586.30 will save it from being accerrated on by the bank with the forclosure to start in May. I can understand that the bank is looking hard at my co-signer's bankruptcy, where recently the loan was not affirmed as he had no interest in the property and being only being a co-signer, along with the previous past due amount (above) and my home not being upsidedown in todays market. I actually have double the equity in the home than the balance on the loan.
I refuse to give up and as that would basically give the bank my home, which is why I am asking for your help. This is a huge amount of money, I know, but every penny counts and enough pennies make a dollar. I have worked for it and want to keep it. I am scared of the bank and this modification process and the many circles it seems to go and how long it seems it can go on. Right now we have another 3 weeks or so because of the paperwork and revised forms that we have to refill out. Please help us get towards another payment at least....
Before I started this fund raiser I just finished filling out all the paperwork to restart the modification process again, and will fax it in monday. I have spent over a week playing phone tag after the notification letter came and can't take any chances. I just got another job, this time a steady 80 hrs a month that started in January. We were just denied on the last modification March 29th, after 8 months of paperwork, a few days after getting the first 3 months paycheques from this job to give to the mortage company they wanted.
I have always made some type of payment to the bank on the loan even if they were particial payments when I had money coming in, other wise I have stayed in cointact with them. I have never run from my obligation and have kept in touch with them all along. I even notified them when I found out my co-signer filed bankruptcy. His bankruptcy has changed the way they deal with me, even though I haven't filed a bankruptcy, even now that it was not affirmed in the bankruptcy. THis is very upsetting to me. The last few months have had full payments (made in parts as the money came in diferently between jobs) and several times here a extra to help edge down the balance.
What got us here
8 years ago I faced daily seizures, a back injury and acute chronic disoid lupus.....and was unable to work at all. None are gone now but I'm working through most of them, but it has been 5 years. I have found ways to get employment even if it is peice mill work here and there. No one easily hires someone with no hair or that shakes at times. My son has been extremely patient with me from the begining even when he had to tie my shoes laces. He would help me with making the bills and I have tried to help him with the care of his children in return. Disability payments haven't covered all the bills. Yet the intent of making particial payments ought to count for something, but it has still left a balance outstanding. He finally moved in when he had an extended period of under employment, sort of a symbotic relationship, two households that became one.
In the last 2 years our family has faced the death of our 'Papa', the deaths 3 of relatives, and the death of a very close friend; fluctuating employment levels and abilities, some health issues and just in October my daughter and granddaughter being hit by a car while at a school bus stop. God has been watching over them, they are doing good, as it could have been much worse, but have needed our help due to the brain injuries, in our time more than money.
We have many friends and family that have been very supporting and helping us keep going with so many things with all that has happened. We are very thankful for them! and it has kept us going forward....
There is not much time left at this point.....till May 7th (the date they gave us) ...we may have a little more time but it is all dependant on a modification process and the paperwork is endless and we were told both foreclosure and modification process can go on simultaneously....and that was up to the legal department. That is nerve racking. At least they have not stopped taking payments from us yet. We were told that they can at some point refuse to take any payments unless it is the full past due amount.
I feel I have been facing a ticking clock, that plain old elbow grease and hard work will not stop from it turning into a time bomb....the bank is in business and money speaks louder than actions or words to them. Please help us Keep our home any amount helps...it all adds up....even just a dollar a person
Please help us keep our 3 steps forward and not take any more 2 steps back.
I am told by the credit counselor it is even a good possiblity that with the past due balance paid (or even a good portion of it) a modification would go through easier because it would open up other modifications that are offered.
I will keep this site updated with what we are doing and is happening...so come back and check out the updates and comments.... at the top of this page.
If you want more information or have questions about the situation, please email me at: [email protected] I set up an email acount just for this ...it is important to me please help
PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT TO OTHERS