I love my cat, help me keep loving him even longer
My Baby is sick
Contributors fund ideas they can be passionate about and to people they trust. Here are some things to do in this section:
- My name is Greg and I take care of 3 awesome cats and my funny grandfather. Recently I have been having issues gaining employment and one of my cats has started to show signs of UTI again. Last month he was blocked and I had that taken care of myself but it's rearing it's head again and I can't afford it a second time at the moment.
- This is a call to anyone willing to help me with my cat.
- I love my cats and don't want to lose any of them, especially while I am going through this hard time as is. A little here and there can go a long way in saving his life and keeping our family together.
What We Need & What You Get
- The Vet around here charges $45 for the exam, $250 for the procedure, plus more for hospital stay and medication.
- I will attempt to still get the exam and as much done as possible for the cat if we do not reach the goal.
- We love this cat as well as his two brothers a ton. We don't really have much in the way of friends and family outside of these three felines. Losing just one of them would be a huge loss to the two of us as well as the two of them.
- Helping us save our cat Biggie (names this due to his larger frame than his two brothers) would mean a great deal to myself and my grandfather. Every day Lamp (My grandfather) wakes up and comes down the steps Biggie wakes up and rushes to greet him, rolling around on his feet. From the bottom step all the way through the living room, dining room, and into the kitchen where lamp double checks to see if I fed them and gave them water which I always do.