Our dear Heaven is suffering from rectal prolapse.
March 7, she started to poop blood so we took her immediately to the vet and the vet treated her.
After 3days she seems okay so we removed her dextrose. But after a few days she's not feeling well again. She vomited and had diarrhea so we took her again to the emergency pet hospital because she might be dehydrated. But her diarrhea did not stop.
March 18 her rectum came out then March 19 she went through surgery to hold things in place. She is currently under observation and her treatment begun with medicines. We are worried because her diarrhea is not stopping and it might worsen her condition. The stitches from the surgery have also got loosen because of that. Her poop is not normal so she needs to undergo different tests to know if she has problem in her intestine.
Last night March 23, 2021, 10:50 pm. Her rectum is out again. We really need to send Heaven to the vet again to avoid infections that might worsen her condition.
We would like to ask for a little help for our puppy, Heaven. We don't have enough money for the tests that will be done on her and for the surgery if necessary and medicines she might be need.
Heaven is going through a lot of pain and she needs all of our love and support. No matter what or how much you give, we will accept it and we will be very grateful. Thank you
March 24, 2021
The operation done to Heaven was successful. We are very much thankful to everyone who helped and to those that are still willing to help us, thank you in advance and also to the people that lent us some money for the down payment of Heaven’s operation. We really appreciate every help you gave us. As of now, she is still at the hospital and under observation because her condition is very critical.
The vet explained to us that Heaven’s condition was her large intestine is eating her small intestine. They cut the part of the intestine that was already dead then they reconnect the healthy intestines.
Before the surgery, the doctor told us that Heaven’s condition was so critical that there is a 50/50 chance of her surviving if she didn’t wake up after the surgery.
But Heaven is really fighting for her life, only a few minutes after the surgery she woke up but is still sluggish.
Up until now, Heaven is still in confinement. We really want her to be discharge as soon as possible because the longer she stays in the hospital the bill will continue to increase.
Our money can no longer afford to pay her hospital bill and her necessities. And again here we are still seeking help to anybody to help us for her bills.
Before we rushed Heaven to the hospital, we already taught about the possible cost for her medical needs, but our priority was to save her life even we don't have enough money.
Giving her up was never an option to us.
Every day that we visit her, morning and night, we chose to walk because we rather save our fare in addition to the payment for her bill.
So we still here, still need help. Taking chances that there will be somebody that is still willing to extend their help to us.
Any amount will do. Even a peso is a big help for us to save our dear fur baby, we will wholeheartedly accept any kind of help and we'll thank you so much for that.
We are hoping that you can help us.
We will do anything for Heaven to survive. We won’t give up because we know that she is still fighting.
If others treat dogs as their pets, in our case they are our own babies. We cannot just relax while she is suffering. We will do anything we could do just to save her.
We are suffering from a financial problem that is why we are seeking for your help to spread this post for other people that can help us, to hear Heaven’s condition.
Even if it is just a peso, 1 peso from many people can be hundreds. Your one peso can be a huge help to save Heaven’s life.
Jolina Mae Piamonte