On the 6th of December our granny's home in Northdale burnt down due to a power surge. The home has been a home to 3 generations, with memories that can never be replaced. It has been a safe haven for family and friends for over 50 years who sought refuge from life's most turbulent times. The doors were always opened to anyone who needing a place to call home. There was always a pot of tea brewing and a sandwich ready to be served.
Due to my granny's diminishing health, she has been away from home and is unaware of the tragedy that took place. We fear if she finds out she won't be able to handle it as it is all she has.
The family currently living there has lost everything and have to start over again. 9 kids, 28 Grandkids, 16 great Grandkids has lost a place they call "Ama's house".
In the spirit of giving we looking for any sponsorship from your company. The main components are:
- Roof trusses
- Plastering cement
- Roof tiles
And any cash or kind that is within your CSI budget.