THE HERITAGE is seeking and gathering voluntary financial
contributions by engaging individuals, businesses, charitable
foundations, or governmental agencies. Your kind contributions for
supporting the non-profit organizations, and the poor at large. We also
seek to the identification and solicitation of investors or other
sources of capital for for-profit enterprises.
A Corporate Social Initiatives,
THE HERITAGE’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a type of international private business self-regulation that aims to contribute to societal goals of a philanthropic, activist, or charitable nature or by engage in or support volunteering or ethically-oriented practices.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility included:
- Corporate Philanthropy: company donations to charity, including cash, goods, and services, sometimes via a corporate foundation.
- Community Volunteering: company-organized volunteer activities, sometimes while an employee receives pay for pro-bono work on behalf of a non-profit organization.
- Socially-Responsible Business Practices: ethically produced products which appeal to a customer segment.
- Cause Promotions and Activism: company-funded advocacy campaigns.
- Cause-Related Marketing: donations to charity based on product sales and services.
- Corporate Social Marketing: company-funded behavior-change campaigns.