I have been an evangelist for 7 years, involved in various ministries in our local community in Paarl / Cape Town, South Africa, namely:
- Night Haven (Paarl)
- Sonstraal Clinic (Paarl): HIV/Aids & TB patients
- Public Hospital (Paarl): Emergency patients / families
- Street evangelism (Paarl)
- Discipling excursions: Based on Identity and Purpose (20 boys/group): various rural communities
- Youth development / mentorship (18-24 years old), in partnership with First Step Academy in Franschhoek / Wellington / Paarl East
- Local church partnerships / preaching open areas (Hanover Park / Paarl East)
I proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior in these ministries. The recipients of these ministries are the lost; broken; sick; fatherless; addicted; gang and poverty-stricken members of our communities.
I receive no funds to do this from a church, and hence my request for financial support. This would allow budgetary flexibility within our single-income (wife) household, as well as the ability to sow back into the Kingdom by means of bibles and other charitable needs, as they arise for others in my interactions with them. The needs are varied and plentiful, as you can imagine.
If you could please prayerfully consider partnering with this ministry on a once-off or monthly contribution (if able) it would be greatly appreciated, alongside with your prayer support.
Matthew 5:16 - Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven.
There are currency restrictions on funding sites for SA, so fees are unfortunately excessive for card payments, hence having disabled this option.
Please forward an email for my savings account details should you be a local supporter and/or not have PayPal: [email protected].