The Runner Girls have a goal to raise $1000 for Girls on the Run, a non-profit running program for girls. Please help us to achieve our goal by (a) donating any amount you wish, or (b) donate $5 to participate in our charity challenge.
What is the charity challenge? It's a fun contest to raise money for Girls on the Run and motivate listeners to achieve their running goals.
How does it work?
1. Participants make a $5 donation on our donation page and fill out a particpant entry form. On the entry, list your name, goal race, location, date, and expected finish time.
2. Donors who make the $5 donation and fill out the entry form, will be entered into our charity challenge. Entry form is available at runnergirlspodcast.com/charity.
3. After you run your goal race, submit your finish time and link to the official race results to [email protected]
4. After the donation and race period ends, three winners will of the charity challenge will be chosen.
5. If you would like multiple entries, each entry "costs" another $5 donation, and you must submit another entry form. Only one entry, per race please. No multiple finish time entries for the same race.
Prizes & Rewards
For each donation of any amount, you will be thanked personally on the Runner Girls podcast.
For each $5 donation, you will receive an official Runner Girls Charity Challenge race bib with your personal participant number, sent via email.
Each of the three winners will receive a Runner Girls t-shirt and a limited edition Runner Girls Charity Challenge race medal. Remember, the goal is to get as close as possible to your predicted finishing time!