HELLO, We are ROAR INC TEXAS, non-profit humanitarian group in Dallas, We help rebuild lives, one woman at a time.
we offer services to provide women from many walks of life: ex-offenders, victims of domestic violence, aged out juveniles, sexual assault, PTSD veterans, and those suffering from mental illness with the tools required to help improve, rebuild, and restore lives. R.O.A.R and its partner organizations work to collaborate and provide services to women that face a variety of circumstances. Troubled children and men being released from foster care, juvenile, alternative school systems, and prison. By offering them a new way of life. We will also assist with placement, life coaching skills, hands-on skills, alternative education, housing placement with strict housing programs filled with rules, accountability, responsibility, hands-on job skills, goal-oriented organizational life charts, group therapy teaching program participants how to rebuild the family bridge while reconnecting them with a new family structure.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:
- Free Resume Help
- Employment assistance
- Support groups
- Transportation assistance
- Outreach services
- Volunteer Exchange Program
- GED prep/ Certificate programs
- Case management services
- Disaster relief
- Final expenses for loss of life assistance
- Safe Place to Heal Safe Housing program
- Transitional & Boarding Housing Program
- Homeless women's support programs
- ROAR Housing Program
- Alternative Education to impact A NU Nation
- Hands-on training and Job readiness skills
- Entrepreneurship Classes
- COVID 19 Support- Food, lost wages, housing cost, serving high risk populations, seniors, homeless, distant learning assistance.
- Hearts for Holidays- Food, Toys, Blankets, Gloves, Scarves, hats, coats, socks and shoes.
- Build A House of Hope Campaign (Brick by Brick) creating resolutions to combat heartbreaking homelessness disparity in Texas and Surrounding.