Bill or “Rev” also known as by many has been offered a wonderful opportunity. His artwork, so loved by the Buffalo's Botanical Gardens that they have extended the gallery exhibition invitation to him. Originally he was offered a few weeks but to our surprise he was offered a few months. As this news is very exciting it comes with a little heartache of not only how to come up with the funding but on a limited income on such short notice.
A few years ago, Rev was in an accident which caused to be taken out of work to help control pain management but left him on less than forgiving income. Now, with a few months extension, very exciting as it is, the demand for the product has tripled and so has the cost.
Reaching out to the local community for donations and sponsorships was helpful but unfortunately, there is still so much more that is needed in such a short time, the Gallery is May 17th!
We are asking for your kind donation in any amount, everything will help!
Your donations will help to cover the following
- 30 - 16x20 frames for the main gallery
- Matting and back board for 30 framed photos for the main gallery
- 30 - printed 12x18 photographs for the main gallery
- 30 - printed 12x18 photographs for the gift shop display
- 30 - mats, back boards, and bags for the gift shop display
- 60 - 8x12 photographs printed for the gift shop display
- 60 - mats, backboards, and bags for 8x12 photos
- 120 - 4x6 photographs for gift shop display
- 120 - mats, backboards, and bags for 4x6 photos