US$495.00raised of $10,000.00 goal goal
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
Let's restore our rights to freely travel to ANY state We The People of New York choose.
On November 3rd, 2020 Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo put into place an unconstitutional travel ban (just add to the list of his wrong doings), here is the summary:
For travelers who were out of state for more than 24 hours:
- Travelers must obtain a test within three days of departure, prior to arrival in New York.
- The traveler must, upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three days.
- On day 4 of their quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests come back negative, the traveler may exit quarantine early upon receipt of the second negative diagnostic test.
For Travelers who were out-of-state for less than 24 hours:
- The traveler does not need a test prior to their departure from the other state and does not need to quarantine upon arrival in New York State.
- However, the traveler must fill out our traveler form upon entry into New York State, and take a COVID diagnostic test 4 days after their arrival in New York.
Now here is the unconstitutional part:
Contiguous states are Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont. Travelers from these states are not subject to this guidance.
So…as New Yorkers we can only freely travel to the above states without any restriction or government oversight.
Under the 14th Amendment of the Constitution Section 1 We The People are provided equal protection of laws. This law is not equal. Either We The People are free to travel to any state we like without government oversight or we must adhere to the travel requirements of the remaining 44 states.
I spoke with Constitutional attorney James Mermigis today who has already helped NY gym owners re-open their businesses. He said he would very gladly file a lawsuit against New York State in order to overturn the travel restrictions.
I am raising money in order to file a class action lawsuit and cover attorney fees.The purpose of the lawsuit will be to restore our rights as New Yorkers to freely travel to any state we choose, no monetary gain.
- Andrew Manello
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet