I'll be honest with you guys..
My house haven't burnt to the ground, I don't have a cancer as others do, but my issue is still stopping me dead in my tracks in all my attempts of having a normal life;
I'll be as brief as possible here so you can go back to your daily plans so here is the deal.
- I grew up on a country side in a dysfunctional home where I haven't learned or accomplished much
- Ever since I can remember my goal was to re-educate my self and become self reliant
- Growing up I never asked for money, and in my small community I only found a job at age 29 (33 now)
- Ever since, I started investing in my self.. With as little I was left with after helping my parent's debts.
- So in 4 years of working for $17 per day. I knew what to do, I knew where to invest, but never could.
- So i had it enough, I had to move out in order to grow up and to not go crazy in that home..
- So my ex generously rented me the cheapest possible 1 room tiny affordable apartment ($220/mo)
- So I moved there, I finally have a peace of mind, a normal home. In the center of our nearest largest city (Pula) From where I'm spending all of my free time searching for jobs, studying any courses I can, enriching my CV, loosing night after night trying to build my online marketing efforts, which will take years.
- The goal to move to the city was my last attempt in finding a better paid job then spending a whole year of my life, yet another year, at the country side, working for $17 a night, every night, almost no days off, for 10 months straight. Losing my health and my mind there.
- The goal was to change my life 180 degrees. Improve my social skills (which Im only able to do during my 2 months winter vacation, considering I have enough money spared to pay for my apartment.. But I will manage that somehow....
BUT... the real issue that stops me from doing everything right living to the fullest and executing my plans, which completely ruins my confidence... which Is otherwise not a problem....
Is that, a few months ago my old, long time ago repaired tooth simply fell off.. and its a canine ( aka the eye tooth, so it ruins my otherwise charming smile.
And it renders my success with job applications, making friends, and honestly women.... pretty much futile :/
And my whole goal of moving here was to increase my success in all those areas of my life.
So, I would kindly ask you guys in helping me re-start my life by renewing my smile, because I need just a little bit of help with that, so I could have more confidence and thus ore success in creating a better life and finding a better job for my self. Because with my current earnings and whatever funds I have, I currently cannot afford that one little thing that is also a huge priority in my life, and I'm feeling endlessly stuck not being able to take care of the rest of my priorities besides basic living expenses.
Besides that I'm not a person who goes out much, if at all. I definitely don't spend on drinks, alcohol, I don't smoke. I'm living a healthy life. Commuting on a bicycle and swimming. I even quit the gym and I'm working out at home for now.
And your funds will all (to the last cent) go to my well equipped private and affordable dental specialist to perform at least one tooth replacement with a quality lifetime guarantee implant. So I can have my life back.
One Implant costs around $600, but the preparation work and a base for it is almost as much. Plus, to be on the safe side, there may be 2 more teeth that will need extraction , treatment and replacement surgeries.
It's such a shame that I have to bother with that since those are all issues from my youth. While now I have the knowledge of taking care for the rest ones that I have and my dentist is baffled how come the rest are perfect and flawless as they rarely see... But yeah...the ones I do have to take care of now are pretty urgent,
so I can have what's left of my "prime" of life. because we all only live once. So please, help me make the best of it :) ... Cheers!