₱4,707.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
I, James Roger Lofamia together with my wife Janneth, humbly write this solicitation letter of appeal to you for financial assistance to help support our child, Rhensis Benedict T. Lofamia, for him to be able to join multiple international math and science academic competitions this year and the years to come.
This is the only option we have to support our child with his dreams of competing in multiple international competitions. We humbly ask your support as we are financially incapable for supporting said competitions. A donation of between Php100 to Php500 or so on, would be of great help!
He is a part of the Philippine team but we, unfortunately fund ourselves. Each international competition will cost around Php150,000 (3K USD) for him to be able to participate. Below are the 2019 international competition schedules.
2019 Competition Schedules:
Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC) - Singapore - July 6-9, 2019
World Math Invitational Tournament (WMI) - Fukuoka City, Japan - July 15-19, 2019
International Junior Math Olympiad (IJMO) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - July 26-30, 2019
Singapore Math Global Team Competition (SINGA) - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam - November 22-26, 2019
Malaysia International Math Olympiad (MIMO) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - November 2019
Asian Science & Math Olympiad for Primary and Secondary Schools (ASMOPSS) - Indonesia, November 2019
Here are the lists of recent competitions that he proudly won globally and locally:
- Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO 2019), Gold Medal (Philippines)
- Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO 2018), Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad Finals (SEAMO-X 2019), Silver Medal (Singapore)
- Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO 2018), Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO 2017), Gold Medal (Philippines)
- Math League 2019 Regional Finals - 9th place (Philippines)
- Math League 2018 Division Round - 1st Place (Philippines)
- Sixth International Tournament "Mathematics Without Borders" Spring Round 2019, Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- Sixth International Tournament "Mathematics Without Borders" Winter Round 2019, Silver Medal (Philippines)
- Sixth International Tournament "Mathematics Without Borders" Autumn Round 2018, Silver Medal (Philippines)
- Fifth International Tournament "Mathematics Without Borders "Spring Round 2018, Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- Fifth International Tournament "Mathematics Without Borders Winter Round 2018, Silver Medal (Philippines)
- Asian MathSci League, Inc (AMEP 2019), Gold Medal (Philippines)
- International Singapore Maths Competition (ISMC 2018) - Gold Medal (Philippines)
- China Primary Mathematical Olympiad (2018) - Individual Category, Silver Medal (China)
- China Primary Mathematical Olympiad (2018) - Team Relay Category, Bronze Medal (China)
- International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS Math 2018), Credit Award (Philippines)
- International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS Science 2018), Distinction Award (Philippines)
- Inter-School Academic and Athletic League (ISAAL Science Quiz Bee Challenge 2018), Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- National Parallel Challenge for Future Mathematicians (CFM Cluster 2018), Bronze Medal (Philippines)
- Australian Mathematics Competition (AMC 2018), Distinction Award (Philippines)
- Bebras International Challenge on Informatics and Computational Thinking 2018, 3rd place (Philippines)
Special Government Institutional Awards:
- Department of Science and Technology Philippines (DOST), Youth Excellence in Science (YES) Award 2019, Secretary's Medal
- Department of Education Philippines (DepEd), Student Excellence Award (SEA 2019), SEA Gold Medal
We will very much appreciate your help in any way you can, any amount would be of great help. We will be posting updates for any upcoming international competitions he will be joining. You can contact me directly in this email [email protected].
You can send your donations with these options:
Banco De Oro Unibank (BDO) via deposit over the counter or using BDO Mobile app:
James Roger Lofamia
James Roger B. Lofamia
Anyone sending donation via BDO, GCash or Western Union, please notify us by email so we can thank you accordingly.
Thank you for taking the time for this appeal, and we look forward to hearing from you sooner. May the Lord continue to bless and guide you. Thank you very much.
James Roger Lofamia / Janneth Lofamia
No updates for this campaign just yet