Our Vision is create 25,000 sustainable jobs in Zambia by 2025 through harnessing local resources for local industrialization and enhance rural-urban drifts to better the lives of the locals
- work with the relevant local and national stakeholders to identify the localised resources across the country that can be converted to wealth
- build the capacity of the locals to harness the resources
- enhance the capacity of the locals to commercialise the same for sustainable livelihood; towards accelerated poverty alleviation, wealth and jobs creation.
- Provide basic resources to achieve the specific project objectives
- Train and equip local coordinators
- Initiate the out-grower strategy for each resource being exploited
The Pain problems our Business Concepts is Solving for Zambia:
- There are extreme poverty situation in the communities, sub-urbans and across the county,
- High level of unemployment for youth, young graduates,
- Very low standard of living
- health problems
- Very poor condition of living
- We researched out and discover that the people are not lazy, but lack the wherewithal of business skills, education, knowledge and Funding
- There are many resources that can be converted to sustainbale businesses and ventures but there are no capacity, tools of trade etc
Our Solution services and value propositions
Everything needed to solve these problems are already available within the respective locality and we have researched out the ultimate solutions to these above listed problems and we came up with the solution of “Strategic job and wealth Creation through Local Industrialisation” in alliance with the Local Chamber of Commerce and Industry and development stakeholders to provide once and for all sustainable Solutions to this age-long problems. and contribute our quota towards extreme poverty reduction and socio-economic development of Zambia. We are determined to establish at least one Industry in each district of the federation maximising the local resource
Our Local Indutrialisation Solutions
- Establishment of strategic Business incubation and Acceleration centres in the sub-urbans and local districts in collaboration with all the local Chamber of commerce and industry to whom many of the local businesses identifies with to execute together this project to achieve these three major purposes:
- Strategic Entrepreneurship training and skills acquisition Incubation centres for train the identified local business coordinators, artisans to help develop and impact practicable business skills for the participants at the grassroots level around the districts of the province.
- Mentorship program of business acceleration for those in Small and micro businesses and those who have successfully gone through the incubation program to validate their businesses for seed-funding and growth funding
- Strategic Financing of these validated projects and mentoring them to sustainability to be able to give back to the project to help others and thereby sustaining the project for continuity
- Be the market linkage for their produce being coordinated by our local coordinator
- Providing management and support for the local industry to grow and sustainable
Is to ensure sustainable local socioeconomic development by commercializing local resources towards sustainable jobs and wealth creation for local Zambiansas we champion local industrialisation value addition
Our Solution Team
As a professional team of Sustainable development Experts, Entrepreneur, Business Manager and social development experts, with same passion to help in providing the solutions we have packaged below in the Central Province of Zambia as a Pilot Project towards poverty alleviation and better lives for the rural dwellers through strategic industrialisation and commercialisation of the grassroots
How Much Money We Need?
Our Pilot projects would need $150,000 for the following purposes:
- Basic infrastructural development to establish training facility
- Increase our capacity of manpower and volunteers
- Acquire basic operational assets
- Raise some operational cost.
- funding the local pilot industrialisation project for the first one year
We have initiated this project and have expended some $20,000 USD so far.
Your Support will help add value to many lives
Thanks AS YOU JOIN US IN THIS CRUSADE
Executive Program Manager
Doloc Resource Managers, Zambia