#Madibaism will be hosting the first National Dialogue on Reconciliation and Ending of Racism in South Africa (NADIRERSA) on the 28th-30th of April 2020 at the Tshwane Events Centre, Johannes Mokhoase Street.
The event will come after the celebration of the annual Freedom Day on the 27th of April, which is a national holiday to celebrate and commemorate the birth of the new South Africa after the end of Apartheid rule.
The topics to be discussed are.
1. How to build a united Nations?
2. Sounding the death knell to racism.
3. Is racism the cause of economic inequality?
4. What is the role of the United Nations and the African Union in combating racism?
5. Who is responsible for initiating reconciliation? Is it the government or civil society?
6. The relation between Racism and Xenophobia.
7. Is a South Africa that is free from Racism and Xenophobia possible?
8. The connection between Gender Based Violence, Racism and Xenophobia.
9. Towards building a 'real Rainbow Nation' that Madiba preached about.
We call on all national, continental and international stakeholders to help us make this event a success by donating to the cause