May 9th 2019 , the date we lost everything... Fire took all our belongings and almost take our lives also
It was 4 am when a spark from an adapter used to power the fridge started what ended up to be the worst setback of our life.
Me, my daughter and my old mother sleeping... My mum heard the glasses breaking from the fire, woke us up and we jumped from the window on a shop's tent and were out in 1 minute but she, being sick and incapable of walking had to stay in the flat on the first floor till the fire department came to her rescue... That caused her to faint and was rushed to the hospital which she stayed for 3 days. My self (with 3 past stokes) was treated also and had scans, tests and was released on my own risk (as i have so many loose ends to take care now)
We will be very obliged if you can help us , even just a little bit, to rebuild our lives... My daughter is only a young girl, i am myself sick, my mother is unable to care for herself... we are not a rich family, but we are proud, .. all we need is the necessities to start over.
We have already got some furniture so all we need are the electrics (fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle etc..) and everyday things like a heater, lamps, carpet? and other daily use things for a household to be called a house again.
Thank you for every little bit of help you can provide.