₱102,450raised of ₱869,000.00 goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
A message from my husband
"Hi, I’m Ray Harvey and I'm a dad of two. We are humbly asking for your help to fund my operation to replace my defective aortic valve. I was born with a bicuspid aortic valve. At my current age, I am experiencing severe aortic regurgitation causing my heart to enlarge. The operation costs up to almost a million pesos. Any amount that you can share will be of big help to our family. We sincerely thank you in advance and may God bless you!"
Ray’s hospital admission Aug1Update posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 01:44 pm
Hello, friends and family. We hope that you’re all safe and well. Ray’s operation was moved to Aug 3 but his admission to PHC was today. Prior to his admission, he tested Negative for COVID-19, fortunately. 🙏🏽At the moment, tests are being done as preparation for his surgery. Thank you
August 2 Operation DateUpdate posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 01:57 am
Hello, friends and family. With your help and prayers, we’ve scheduled Ray’s operation on August 2, 2021. We’ve settled the initial deposit to reserve the OR and the rest needs to be paid on the date of admission, July31, 2days prior the big day. We continue to ask for your
Target Operation DateUpdate posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 04:32 am
Hello friends and family! We’re now done with our 2nd dose of COVID vaccine and waiting for three weeks downtime before Ray can undergo surgery. In parallel, my husband also started his second round of dental procedure yesterday. Hopefully, we can get the dental clearance after 3weeks as well. We’ll. . . . .
In progressUpdate posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 12:38 am
Hello, friends and family. Getting dental clearance is still in progress as my husband can only be administered a limited dose of anesthesia. Ray will also get his 2nd dose of COVID vaccine at the end of June. Operation is strongly advised to be done atleast 2 weeks after vaccination.
Getting dental clearanceUpdate posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 02:39 pm
Hello, everyone! First of all, warmest thank you for all your overwhelming support. Currently, we are in the process of obtaining dental clearance as one of pre-requisites for operation. Ray has just been cleared for tooth extraction by his Cardiologist that will be scheduled on Friday next week. His schedule
Medical AbstractUpdate posted by Maryjane Rodriguez Armirola at 05:30 am
Ray's Medical Abstract
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'Ray Harvey’s Heart Operation'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'Ray Harvey’s Heart Operation'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign