1-month all inclusive school expedition to Borneo. Improve living standards for communities and help protect Orangutan habitats.
- Live as part of a rural community in Borneo
- Work on a range of projects, helping to improve living standards for people
- Building bridges for children to give access to schools
- Take part in a forest regeneration project to protect wildlife and the environment
- Visit Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary
- Undertake a challenging trek in the dense jungles of Borneo
- Volunteers looking to enter UK universities have the opportunity to gain 70 UCAS points on completion of the expedition