US$21.00raised of $150,000.00 goal goal
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
Hi, we are a company that aims to provide good quality education to students at affordable charges. We create educational & academic content (videos. pdf, slides etc..) which help the students to gain knowledge and understand their subjects in an easy manner and that too at their own convenience 24 x 7 x 365 days.
We have invested about 30% of the capital required for the basic infrastructure and need the remaining 70% in order to complete the project and start the work.
No updates for this campaign just yet