I am pleased to present you with a wonderful property development in Brisbane.
Located at Highgate Hill, this prospective development site is two kilometres from Brisbane’s central business district.
Our company is seeking to raise funds from experienced and/or sophisticated Investors to assist in the purchase and development of a boutique apartment project located in Highgate Hill. We are proposing to build 5 high-end luxury homes in order to meet the growing demand in the area and school catchment for such property.
The land has an existing BCC development approval in place for 11 apartments and 2 houses however we will amend the approval to a lower density scheme as per above.
Overall the funding will equate to 40% of this project. The remaining 60% will be funded by a local bank in Australia, which will be secured by company Directors. For this loan we will provide a fixed return once the project is complete and the lots are sold. Loan agreements will be created between the parties.
If you would like more information about this site, or require more specific questions to be answered please contact us.