Project Soup Kitchen and Hope Shelter Singapore is here to make a difference providing warm meals & shelter for the homeless. According to recent survey studies in Singapore, there are more than *1000 homeless people in Singapore. *(please refer to article linked below). We are here to make changes for good and we hope to raise sufficient funds to build a temporary shelter for them.
While most of us are blessed with daily necessity, these people find it rare just to find a place to shower, a place to rest their head and a warm meal. Comprising of 2 categories, project soup kitchen will operate on volunteer basis to prepare 3 complete meals for the needy & shelter for homeless.
We will partner up with restaurants, retails, corporate companies, cafe and supermarket stores to ensure sustainability as we run on non-profit.
We are here to provide care and help for those who suffered from abusive environment, abandoned family, questioning youth for LGBT, Crisis Pregnancies, homeless women with men or children & runaways.
With the funds that we raise, we are looking for complete the following:
- Venue/Shop house with a minimum size of 8000 sqft
- Buy and Construct Bunk Beds with Pillows and Mattress
- Kitchen Renovation & Provision to supply and cook 3 basic meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Basic Necessities, such as Shampoo, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Toilet Roll
- Construction of Male & Female Toilet and Shower Room
- Computer Lab - Wifi, Printers, Scanner and Computers for job hunting & resume making
- Hiring of In House Councillors, house keepers, admin and cooks
- Permits, Insurance & License
- Employment Program
- Recreational Activities Room
- Counselling and Support Group
- F&B Training Facility
This temporary shelter will aid them to find a job, a place to get council and for them to get back on their feet to be independent and save adequate amount to rent a room/house. With this care shelter package, we will ensure that guests will receive the following:
- Basic care pack (Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Shampoo, Towels, Disposables)
- Access to wifi & computer
- Clean bed
- Hot Meals
- Safe Environment, separated beds (male & female)
- Hot Showers
- Access to clothing
- Self Laundry Services
- Shared Pantry
We will update progress on the shelter once we have reached our goals.
Thank you for your kind donation.
For those who are keen to partner, you may reach us at [email protected]