A fundraising project to aid the COVID19 medical frontliners in the Philippines. This project is part of "Project HOPE (Helping Out People Everywhere" and is an initiative project of the Rotaract Club of Brgy. Sta. Cruz.
All funds generated from this fundraising will be used to support the following causes for the medical frontliners specially assigned in the hospitals:
- Vitamins and other immune booster medicines
- Medical equipment such as masks, alcohol, tissues, etc.
We are humbly asking your help in making this project possible. Thru our joint effort, we can surpass this pandemic.
For individuals who would prefer to donate directly, please refer to the following details:
- Bank Name: RCBC
- Account Name: Melissa Lourdes J. Rafols
- Account Number: 0000009023292411
- Account Name: Melissa Lourdes Rafols
- Mobile Number: +639166167473
- Account Name: Melissa Rafols
- Account Number: 639166167473
For more inquiries you may contact us at: