Where ever on the Planet you would like to build your cozy home - in the mountains, by the water, in forest, in hot or cold climate – there is a quick and simple way.
C-Power+ is a small Ukrainian company that has developed a building element system which is extremely environmentally friendly:
1. The C-Elements have been tested in universities in Finland and Norway and has been proven to have the smallest CO2 emission of all building elements on the market.
2. It has been proved to be 100% recyclable.
3. Raw materials are made from recyclable or/and renewable resources
4. No toxic materials used,
The other advantages of C-Element are:
1. All in one (thermal insulation, noise isolation, moisture, and fire protection etc.)
2. Fast construction time (5 times quicker than traditional constriction procedure)
3. No toxic materials used (wood, foamed glass).
4. Lightweight with excellent bend and load characteristics
5. Free from mold, fungus and moisture.
6. Long lifespan, but easy and inexpensive to disassemble and recycle (if needed)
7. C-Elements insure great energy-saving and energy efficiency that minimizes the cost of heating and cooling of the home.
The big advantage of our product (comparing to the competitors) is the cost structure that allows C-Element to be at the same sales price level as traditional building systems.
What has been done?
1. Research and development work.
2. All tests required by building/construction authorities. Environmental documentation.
3. Marketing research. Demo projects
4. Presentations and pre-offers for potential customers and pre-orders as a result of marketing activity.Our first market is the Nordic Countries. For instance Norway obliges construction businesses to use only environmentally friendly elements and materials. Norwegian banks launch special loan programs for builders using green products. The same trend considered in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland.
What will be done? The mentioned amount will be invested in the mass production line
1. Production premises, tools and equipment, purchase of materials.
2. Staff employment (for production process)
3. Preparing all necessary documentation for export procedures.
We are developing a future that is energy efficient and comfortable, premium quality, but yet affordable that greatly contributes to sustainable, clean, symbiotic life with our planet and saves the environment and people's health.