Being far away from home in another country, building a career and pursuing a future is very complicated for many individuals, especially for young students with very remarkable potentials. Nowadays, people seem to think that these young students, who study abroad, always have it great living an outstanding life far away from home. It may be true to certain individuals, but the truth is, not everything is great for the others. Most of these students face a lot of hardship, they don't get a lot of support and things sometimes always go south for them, especially when they are in a country where the language used by the locals is not something they can comprehend easily. Common cases such as; visa problems, misunderstanding and unexplained issues with the local authorities, sudden deportation due to issues that they are not guilty of, being chased out of apartments and not having a place to stay, being limited and discouraged at the university, being poorly managed by those who are supposed to be responsible and being the victims of local scams that simply take their money away for empty promises of help and support. These are just some of the typical dreadful situations that some foreign students always have to experience. Imagine the feelings of these individuals when they get excited to leave home with dreams and ambition, only to arrive to a place where everything is just a nightmare for them. These situations affects these young generations in pursuing their dreams, diminish their potential to achieve something they can make their family proud and limiting other opportunities and great experiences they were supposed to grab with their own hands so that they can grow, develop and become really successful in life.
My name is Amir Al-Rashid, I'm from Malaysia and currently pursuing a career in Neurosurgery in Moscow, Russia. Being a foreign student myself in Russia where english isn't a popular language, I do indeed have experienced myself some of the problems that I have stated above. I see that there are many students, besides myself, who go through similar situations and sometimes even a lot more worse. Having survived Russia for a period of time and being one of the few individuals to have mastered the fundamental elements of the Russian language which gives me the ability to communicate properly with the locals, I have gained very good experience and insights, especially in helping my fellow foreigners to deal with the rough times that they are going through in Moscow.
By surrounding myself with sensible and responsible locals, I came up with the idea of actually setting up a company with a good team of selected individuals that, not only offer good quality services for future clients who are interested in studying in Russia, but to also provide a platform with the aim of taking the responsibilities of managing foreign students, help them with any types of possible issues during their period of study, while building an international community amongst them so that each and every one of them gets the comfort that they deserve while letting them enjoy the experience of studying abroad without having their family worry about them.
Our company, PriEdu LLC, is already an officially registered company under the Russian Federation with the registration No. 1187746812153
But to proceed further, we are in need of funds to execute our plans and operations in order to build an ideal platform for our students. We seek help and contribution from you good-hearted individuals in making sure that we are able to give the best support for our future generation. I promise you that your contributions will definitely change the lives of many that are going through hardship.
We will be generating our own income through the services offered by the company, but before we are able to earn on our own, provide a good support-platform and become a stable company, we are in need of funds that will be used for:
- Initial salary and allowance for our startup team.
- Establishment of elementary business tools for the company (Website, social medias and other advertising mediums)
- Facilities for company and its following startup operations.
- Initial basic maintenance and upkeep, essentials for company growth.
Our initial plans are currently focused on the welfare of students in Russia, but with time and success, we plan to establish ourselves in other countries too, expanding our network, community and services. I include below a preview of our summary of the company and plans for the near future.
Specially for campaign backers:
Any donations entitles you to a very special discount on all services that are offered by our company, in case there are any family members or relatives that will be interested in pursuing educational programs that we can offer in the future.
Donations of USD100 and above - You will get a free invitation done so that you can apply for a visa to come visit us in Russia and see what the country is all about. Free tour guide in Moscow included.
Donation above USD1000 - You will be invited to special international events organised by students from our community. You might even get a chance, as our honorary VIP guests, to officiate opening ceremonies for some of these events.
If you have further questions, You are very welcomed to contact me through my email:
PriEdu LLC’s key activity is to promote and organize education programs for foreign citizens in higher education institutions of the Russian Federation, exclusively targeting the countries of the Middle East. We, at PriEdu, will strive to develop relationships between Russia, the Middle East and other countries that recognize the opportunities of Russian education. Being established in Moscow, the heart of Russia, we plan to carry out our activities throughout the Russian Federation in cooperation with relevant state organizations, students’ associations, and international students’ associations.
Russia occupies a special place in the world, both culturally and geographically. On one hand, it has the features of the eastern mentality, collectivism and mutual assistance. On the other hand, it has absorbed many influences from Western Europe, including the rigorous scientific approaches that arose there several centuries ago. Due to this, a mixture of two cultures and traditions has been formed in Russia – the East and the West. Thus, Russia deliberately carries a very important function to be a link between different cultures.
Russia is a multinational country, representatives of various countries and cultures can easily adapt here. More than 200 nations live here, speaking more than 100 languages. The constitution guarantees freedom of religion, therefore Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews and representatives of other religions peacefully coexist here. The multinational composition of the country determines the high diversity in both cultural and scientific fields. For these reasons, most foreigners visiting Russia are able to feel at home.
The Russian government has embarked on creating the most comfortable conditions for attracting talented young people from other countries to study in Russian educational institutions. Russia has more than 100 international agreements on the recognition and equivalence of educational documents. The numbers speak for themselves: today, there are more than 240,000 foreign students studying in Russian and English in more than 700 state and private universities all over the country. All of these allow a wide choice of specializations; the acquisition of unique experience and obtaining internationally recognized diplomas. Russia is a recognized world leader in the training of mathematicians, chemists, physicists, doctors, engineers, programmers, geologists, and specialists in other natural sciences. In Russia, you can get fundamental knowledge in all areas of interest.
The centuries-old history of educational traditions in Russia goes hand in hand with the history of the development of the culture of the Russian multi-ethnic people. Russian scientists (M. V. Lomonosov, I. P. Pavlov, I. M. Sechenov, D. I. Mendeleev, K. E. Tsiolkovsky, and others) made a significant contribution to the development of world science, and musicians, writers, artists, figures of theater, ballet and cinema - added to the treasury of world culture. We are opening the door to your future with the soul of our vast country.
Over the past several years, statistics are showing that Russia has been in the attention of many foreigners regarding the undeniably good quality of education that is provided by the country and how affordable it is. Even amidst the many institutions that were built in Russia since long ago, there are a great number of them that are currently significantly striving to develop more towards international quality and standards.
Following the facts given above regarding these current significant developments in Russia, there are a number of problems or complications that can be identified through extensive observations, research, opinions and information shared by foreign students who already have experience in Russia:
- Besides offering high quality and affordable education, Russia lacks powerful advertisement in terms of promoting not only its capability in the education sector, but in terms of other things it has to offer to foreigners who come to Russia to pursue education. Despite what statistics say, foreigners are usually hesitant when choosing Russia as a choice of destination to build up their future.
- Russia lacks proper platforms that are capable in handling foreign students on a service-level, especially due to the existence of language barriers since Russia is quite well known to be a country where the international language is used very minimally. Without a proper platform, foreign students are usually poorly managed, giving them negative impressions that affect their well-being and experience during their period of stay in Russia.
- Due to lack of support, security, exposure and knowledge of the Russian Language, foreign students are usually misled or misguided which cause them to deal with a lot of discomfort and complications especially with local authorities, University regulations, law and other things related to their well being, needs and necessities in Russia.
- Some universities are not fully equipped with the capabilities to properly manage and fully provide for foreign students.
- There are not many official communities, designated for the support of foreign students, available in most universities. Foreign students usually have to manage their own community unofficially, and sometimes outside of the University in order for them to build their own network of support, self-providing sense of security.
PriEdu LLC will be offering a wide range of services to our future clients, focusing on their well being in Russia and prioritizing in ensuring that our clients get the best experience while studying abroad. To counter the many types of complications that foreign students are experiencing in Russia, PriEdu LLC plans the following:
- To create a service-level central platform in Russia where future clients will be able to have access to any institutions across Russia. They will be provided with a central database of information alongside with expert consultation that will guide them from the start of their journey in Russia until the end.
- PriEdu LLC’s platform will be designed with a top-level management system efficiently focusing on clients’ need and necessities in Russia ensuring that clients are fully serviced in everything that is necessary and related to their well being in Russia (e.g. Document management, admission, invitation and visa acquirement, ground handling, accommodations etc.)
- To provide additional services in regards of clients’ security while being in Russia in terms of legal support, helping the clients overcome complicated issues that are impossible to be solved by themselves against authorities.
- To build an international community through the cooperation of participating institutions, mainly focusing in giving our clients the best experience studying abroad, a more conducive environment for a more comfortable lifestyle while studying in Russia.
- Selection of an educational institution and the demanded educational program.
- Selection of preparatory courses: Russian (Russian as a foreign language), other specialties (medicine, engineering, humanities).
- Organisation of study and residence in Russia.
- Supervision: support of students during education period.
The company "PriEdu" offers its services to foreign applicants at the stage of choosing the country and place of study, offering and motivating decisions to study in Russia:
- Price and qualitative analysis of international vocational education;
- Individual work on the selection of a higher education institution and assistance with the selection of the curriculum;
- Full, friendly service «PriEdu»:
- A tripartite agreement; Entrant - "PriEdu LLC" – Higher Education Institutions (HEI).
- Preparation and accompaniment for registration of primary documents (passport translation, tickets, visa support, in some cases, assistance with accommodation, etc.);
- Assistance in the preparation and submission of a package of documents of the applicant for admission to an educational institution;
- Visa support.
Amongst other things, we see among our tasks as a non-principled but important part in rendering cultural support to foreign students while studying in Russia, facilitating the discovery of the rich and centuries-old culture of the country, the beauty of its nature and the depth of popular traditions for them. PriEdu LLC sees its mission in the development of the international professional community on the basis of an equitable informal partnership.
PriEdu would like to put its priorities not only in the welfare of its customers, but also in the enrichment of experience of its customers while they are studying abroad. Most of the younger generations nowadays are very active, creative and innovative in coming up with ideas and looking for new experiences when it comes to their education, future, self-development and their upbringing into the working life. Active students always come up with ideas and projects that help them grow and enrich their experience during their youthful time as students. Unfortunately, most of their ideas and projects are usually limited due to lack of resources, and gathering resources is usually difficult for them. PriEdu plans to build a community and a nonprofit organisation, PriEdu Students’ Welfare Foundation, which will act as a platform or channel where resources can be gathered and provided specially to serve the needs of our growing future generation for their creative ideas and projects.