April 14th, 2017
It's been a few days since Chito has been released from the hospital, but the bills still need to be paid. He was able to be released with a promissory letter. Since his complete healing will still take some time, let us help him and his family with the burden of paying the hospital bills.
A night of fun ended into stabbing nearly killing Chito Ochave Cortes. Angel Locsin of Cavite as he is fondly called, he is everybody's friend, a hardworking guy, an obedient and helpful son who provides for his siblings' needs. One that never thinks of anything for himself and always puts other people's needs first. This man's life was almost taken away by a heartless individual. He is at the moment at the intensive care unit of Southeast Asian Medical Center Molino still in danger as doctors are on the look for complications from the 4 stabs wounds he endured that early Monday morning. The hospital bills and cost of medicine in his recovery is a burden to his family who only depends on him for finances. Now the breadwinner and provider needs our help.
Chito has been very helpful to everyone that knows him. Ask him for any favour and he will help with whatever he can. He has been a part of our family since the moment that we met him and we cannot let him down.
More on what transpired:
- At around 4am March 26, Chito was drinking with a few friends. He had gone out of the establishment to check on another friend who had been sleeping in the vehicle.
- He was gone for quite some time so his drinking buddies had come to the conclusion that he had already gone home.
- Within the time of his disappearance, he was beaten, robbed, and stabbed 4 times.
- All alone, bloodied and in pain, he ran to the nearby police station. He knocked and knocked with no answer. The station had no police officers on standby.
- With nobody to help him, lots of blood already lost, Chito managed to take himself to the hospital where he is currently in ICU.
You can also send money to this account;
RAMONA A. OCHAVE
BDO SM MOLINO