Hello People! We daily this post because Corona situation and panik that we must make a stock this week for food in case everything will close.
But we must bring in your attention our project and we need also and again 🙏 your help , support and involued.
We plan order a farm already done so we can use for dogs with special need, traumatized, very small pups, etc or adopted dogs that should leave in short time and be more sociable until travel. All cases that will be an emergy and can-t survive into public shelter.
We also plan improve a small clinic for spay/neuter in all that village where farm will be.
First farm we found was sold until we manage make any contract because owner need money fast and we didn-t have in that time possibility pay any deposit.
We found now another farm more good than first one, have a big part of fence already good, have water inside, buldings already done, electricity, and around 4900 square metres, at 10 km away from Rosiori and very good roard. Price is a bit big but we can t find other option more good from all we saw until now.
We need as soon as possible your help mean involued in fundrasing, share or donation, or make any event that help us at first pay advance to sign a contract and reserve the farm. And we need 5000 euro for that as soon as possible keep owner wait for us.
For next payment Cornelia have put for sale and have offer to sell a land and a room flat that we hope will receive for both fast around 8000 euro so we can pay for the farm as a second payment.
Total amount for the farm is 30000 euro. And we can tray take it for 29000 euro and in installments during few month.
Price is a bit big but not so big for a farm like that with all done already, as on a land if put electricty, water, make roard, make a bulding like this cost much much more. We please ask you help us in any way, we really need this dream become true for us and for the dogs and our desperation end once forever.