Please.... I have already written this in many other sites, but I'm desperate to be heard! Please, help. My family doesn't earn much and will hardly ever earn. What we need such a big money for is:
- my pilgrimage trip. I'm an Orthodox Christian and really need that trip.
- buying clothes to Mother and grandmothers instead of their worn ones.
- replacing my torn jeans and worn sneakers.
- buying cheap headphones for me not to disturb my family when I'm listening to music.
- repairing my and Mother's teeth. it's expensive for us and we have our teeth going rotten for years.
- buying bed pillows to replace the worn ones.
- buying an iconostasis in the home.
- my extra educational courses.
- buying worthy bookshelves to eliminate our mess.
- hiring for me and Mum a massagist to help our backaches.
- getting a technician to repair our hot water supplying system.
- replacing or repairing broken furniture or our kitchen sink that got rotten and fell through.
- buying a TV for grandmother, because the one to have been donated to us is getting broken, and TV is the only entertainment she can afford. She'll be really not having any entertainment alone in home as old and ill in cold seasons, that will depress her finally. I mean, if our TV finally switches off entirely.
- funeral, if any of us dies. we have three old women in the family. funeral in Russia is expensive. if one dies, we just don't gave that one. we can borrow, but how can we return then???
- medical urgencies. my mother, grandmother and grandaunt are very ill. they periodically need doctors or surgeries.
- my visiting distant relatives whom I never visited because of the lack of money.
Actually, I understand that the sum I've asked for will hardly be gathered, but I will be thankful for any help.