Hello, i realize that the coronavirus crisis has hit us all and that many people suffer. Me and my girlfriend who is currently pregnant are one of them and by now I just don't know what to do as it seems that we might lose everything we have. Please, if you'd be interested read through our story below.
My name is Patrik, I am 20 and I am from a small town in Slovakia, my girlfriend is called Zuzana, she's older than me but we love each other very much. Back in summer, she became pregnant, we had some financial problems back then too but they were manageable, she owned a bar and I worked there. It seemed that after the first wave of coronavirus, which has also hit us pretty hard, we would recover since the bar could open and some money began flowing in, not much but enough to pay bills at least. Her pregnancy was rather complicated from the start. Pains, vomiting, the usual stuff at first. However, on 15th of October all bars and similar places had to close due to the situation with pandemic getting worse. At that time we began trying to sell the bar she owned, unfortunately we have not been successful yet. That was a major hit, fortunately she was still getting some money from the job she had despite it being closed since her employer was getting money from the state. I have found some work but it still wasn't enough and debts were just piling up. We tried to apply for help provided by our country but unfortunately none of the options applied to us at all. Then towards the end of December I have lost my job as my new employer had significant losses and had to fire some people, I have been unable to find a new job since. Our only income since then has been her wage and the money i have been getting from the state as support while being unemployed but even combined it wasn't enough to pay for all the bills and also for food and so even more debts began piling up. Unfortunately the situation got worse, on 10th of February, she got diagnosed with toxoplasmosis and had to be taken to a hospital, where she spent 9 days. They managed to cure it but she still has to take antibiotics and other drugs which are rather expensive and buying them means even more unpaid bills. And we still do not know if our son will be alright or if the toxoplasmosis has affected him too. They let her go a week ago and today came another hit, she was tested positive for coronavirus and from the looks of it, it won't be one of the mild or easy ones. And now, besides the dangers posed by financial issues, there is a very real danger of serious health issues to both, her and our child. I don't know what to do anymore, between the financial stuff and this... I just don't know what to do. I want to take care of them, I want them to be alright, I want her to be calm but how can the two of us be even relatively calm when our son is in danger and there is a real danger that we might lose everything? The house, the car, everything we have and have nothing to give our son, to provide for him? Hell... we might not even have enough to pay for food soon. I am really sorry to ask for money like this but whatever little amount would go a long way in helping us and hopefully to let us be focused on health issues and not have to worry about financial ones that much.
Thanks for reading, again I am very, very sorry to ask like this but I do not know what else to do, if you decide to help, then thank you from the very bottom of my heart and if it will be ever possible for us, I would like to repay your kindness.