Good Day! I am Lee Anne Margareth Tajor. I would like to ask some help. My dog "saiza" snoze a lot of blood last Dec. 27, 2018. So we decided to take her to the vet on Dec 28, 2018. After the snap test the vet injected her some meds but after an hour while traveling back home, she started sneezing again but at that time it was worse because the nosebleed didnt stop. There were a lot of bloodclots coming out from her snout. The vet advice us to take my dog for admission first hour in the morning. I saw the struggle Saiza had during the whole evening. I saw how she wanted to fight the pain that she felt during that time. Eventhough its very tiring to get up but she forced herself since she wanted to drink water. I've tended to her needs from 4pm on Dec 28 up until Dec 29th. At the break of dawn, I've prepared everything for the admission of Saiza and finally at7:24am on Dec. 29,2018 (Saturday), she was admitted. They put IV fluids for her.
We would like to ask some financial help since we are not able to shoulder the expenses because we are still paying the medical bills of our other dog (Simba).
As of the moment Saiza is still in the clinic.
Below are the details of the vet and the name of the clinic where Saiza is admitted.
Dr. Roque Noya
DocRoq's Animal Care Operation (DRACO)
Danao city, Cebu Philippines 6004
Thank you very much for the help! God Bless! Happy New Year!