On January 15, 2021, our mother Myrna Bognot was rushed to the hospital showing signs of COVID, and to our dismay she is in fact positive of the virus. The virus have already done damage at this point that her X-ray results showed she had an acute case of pneumonia. Her chest looks like it was covered with clouds that they could not even discern her rib cage. We were then told to pray and hope for the best. We braced ourselves for the long journey that we were about to face as a FAMILY. And to this date my mother is still in the ICU. And now she's having internal bleeding and doctors cannot locate the source even after having to do several procedures. From COVID PNEUMONIA she is now diagnosed with COVID VASCULITIS. Our mother is now FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE, and we want to do everything we can to SAVE HER.
I and the rest of my FAMILY ask humbly for your financial support during this battle, we have exerted ALL of our resource and we are in DIRE need of your help. Our medical bills has gone up to over 2Million Philippine Pesos. For all of you who are familiar how healthcare works in the Philippines, you understand what we are going through right now. If we cannot pay part of the current bill we have, all further treatment will either be discontinued or delayed.
Any amount will be a BIG HELP for my family. May GOD BLESS ALL OF US.