Our Mimao is an indoor cat. He is playful, silly and very sweet. He follows us wherever we go. Even to the bath. That was until he became an adolescent. He is an intact male so I think it's the hormones. He always tried to go out of the house. We don't let him out because of fear that he might get lost or get attacked. Last Tuesday he was able to escape by breaking the glass window. We tried looking for him but couldn't find him. He came home at 2am so we examined him. He had lots of injuries caused by feral cats in our area. After about 5 hours we noticed he can't pee. We thought it was because of stress and gave him lots of water. He drank a lot so we figured he got dehydrated when he escaped. Yesterday night I noticed he had something white on his penis. I thought it was pus so I took it using a qtip. It was like mucus. It was already late and I live far from the city. I still tried to contact the only 2 clinics and told them what's going on. I was instructed to come at 8 am today. The doctors tried to put a catheter on him because his bladder is full but they couldn't get it in. We were advised that he needed surgery. We said yes. We were given an estimate of 10-20 thousand Php or around 400 dollars My heart broke. We just relocated. I had to quit my job because of health issues. I just had surgery last January and spent all of our savings. I'm literally broke. The only money I have left is 3000Php and i had to pay 2250Php for the failed catheterization. We love Mimao like a child. He is just turning 1 on June 9. We decided to go through with the operation. I pleaded with the doctors to treat him and they actually agreed. They told me I can just pay on installments. However, they explained that the operation is risky because his creatinine is alreade 6.6mg/dl. And his BUN is already 62mg/dl. If we don't opt for surgery then death is certain, but with surgery, at least we have a chance. His surgery lasted for 2 hours and 45 minutes. He survived the surgery but there is a high risk of infection. Today 04/26/2019 he is doing better and he is able to stand but won't eat. We decided to let him stay at the vets' so his meds will be given intravenously and he can have his IV so he won't get dehydrated. his wounds will also be monitored better. We were given an estimate of daily charges 1150.00Php which includes the medications and confinement. His charge for the surgery was a total of 13,550 plus 1 day of confinement making the bill 14,800Php as of today ($284.05). We are trying to raise enough money for the bill. We don't know yet how much it will be as we don't know when he will be able to take him home. Please help us. We are just starting over from a series of financial challenges and your help will be much appreciated. We love Mimao as our own child. We don't want to lose him.