My name is Kim. I live in South Africa, Gauteng. My story starts in November 2014, when my mom passed away quite suddenly from a short illness. She is survived by myself, and my 12 year old brother, Kyle. Kyle's father passed away in May 2013. My mom was unemployed, and had no medical or funeral insurance when she passed away. My husband and I have taken Kyle into our home, and are in the process of adopting him. We also have a beautiful little boy of our own, Joshua. My husband used to run his own painting and renovations business. However we hit some financial difficulties around October last year, and coupled with the costs of the funeral and moving Kyle into a new school, as well as a considerable amount of debt for medical costs during my mom's illness, we hit rock bottom in January. Neither of our families are able to assist us financially, so we made the decision to relocate to Italy, where my mother in law lives. There are many reasons for this decision, one of the most important being that my husband has no formal qualifications, and it is very difficult to find a job in South Africa without that. He stands a better chance in Italy. My husband has now been in Italy for exactly one month. He has been offered a job, to begin on 1st May 2015. We had planned to join him in Italy during the school holidays in June, so that the boys can experience Italy, as well as spend time with Brian as they are missing him terribly. We will return in July, and hopefully fly back to Italy in December for good, once the adoption is finalised. Brian was going to use his first salary to pay for our flights. But we have now been informed that we will not be allowed to take my brother out of the country, without permission from the court. It takes 1 month to get the papers signed, and we need to have our flights booked before we can apply for permission. This means that we have to pay for and book the flights before 15 May 2015, and Brian will only have the funds at the end of May. I have exhasuted every option available to me in trying to get the funds to pay for our flights, which will cost us R25000.00 (Around 1900 euro). Unfortunately, I have been unable to secure the funds. If there is anyone who is able to donate towards our flights, the children and I would be forever grateful. I really, really dont want to have to tell the children that we are not able to visit him in June. They are counting down the days.