Hi! I am Loren Grace B. Pacampara from the Philippines. Please take time to read this.
I am 19 years old and I am currently taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. Ang auntie ko po at ang pamilya niya ang tumulong sa akin na makapag-aral ng kolehiyo. Sa loob po ng 4 na taon ay sila ang sumagot sa tuition ko at iba pang bayarin sa skwelahan. Pero dahil sa alitan ng aming pamilya, hindi na raw nila ako susuportahan sa pag-aaral.
I am worried because I am on my last semester and is about to graduate this June. Nasa 4th year college na po ako. As much as I want to finish my degree, money is getting on my way. My mother can't provide much because doesn't have a work. I would just like to continue on the next 4 months for me to graduate. Sayang naman kung matitigil pa ako. I am thinking of one more solution, which is to stop first and get back to college once I am financially able again. Kapag walang-wala na talaga.
Please help me because I really want to help my mother once I get work. I you want to know if i'll be worth your help, I would like to share my achievement and honors:
- I have worked in a digital marketing already as a web content writer. Due to inconsistency of tasks, I left the company.
- I am passionate with writing and I cam write articles for blogs, research, essays, term papers and more.
- I am also into arts including photography and calligraphy.
- I got the Journalist of the Year Award back in high school. I was also a consistent honor student and a school leader.
- I am recognized in college because my performance in school help me earned my reputation.
I just really want to the next four months for me to graduate in college. In return, I would love and will be willing to help you in any way I could - may it be work related, IT related, or else. Thank you very much and may God continue to bless you! #GFMScholarship