When Rahul was in India near Calcutta n rs Hospital, he was a 27-day-old child hiding under a hospital's tree. Her cute little pink nose gave her away. Our volunteer feathers rarely knew that this little boy came with huge harmful wounds on his left leg and was out of recognition. Calling him for safety, everyone scrambled to take him to the vet. The X-ray was completed very soon and it showed that the front of it had been split into several parts, there was no way the vet could fix it, thus the decision was rejected. Scenario 1: We are confused now, she could not survive the operation. We strongly request that we face the decision to scream. Scenario 2: We are sending him for nursing until he is very old, but the risk is that his wound may be septic, and he may fall in his infection. Right now, we are waiting to determine whether we will continue to see the 1st or 2nd scene to determine if we are waiting for another firearm firearm. When we are aware of injured birds, we feel like a safe alternative. To avoid infection, he is in a serious course of antibiotics and we will choose alternative 2, he will be released and encouraged at home. Her medical bills will be piling up. We only students on this student who chanced, thus we find it difficult to finance the operation. There is no way we can leave him. We are sincerely with everyone in Ricky to fight this good fight. At least, give him a chance of being a healthy kitty again. What's the alternative to Reiki? Euthanasia - death Surgery and Treatment - Expensive What are the possible causes of this type of injury?