My name is Crystal Bezuidenhout aged 32, a mother of 3 boys (2 biological and 1 adopted). I come from a small village called Hlavekisa in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa. I have been working as a HR Professional since 2011 but with a family of 10, dependent on me, I have not been able to save to further my studies. I was raised by a working father and a housewife, and in 2010 my father passed on while i was in the middle of my LLB Degree at the University of the Free State, and i couldn't afford to study further. I became a full time nanny to raise funds to enrol in a course i could afford at the time and that was the HR and Labour Relations Diploma with the Academy of York. This opened doors for me to work for various awesome companies in the country and earning a decent salary...but unfortunately a job came with the responsibility of assuming my late dad's responsibilities and look after my whole family as the only bread winner...leaving no spare change.
The course of Interest:
Living expenses link
Why am i raising so much money?
Why Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand bases its education programmes and degrees on the world's most recognised and accredited education system-the British system.
- New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.
- It has a progressive education system with many state of the art facilities.
- It offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
- New Zealanders are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures.
- Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at New Zealand institutions - universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments.
- The cost of studying in New Zealand is also much cheaper than the USA, Australia, UK, or Canada.
- The quality assurance practices that the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) has in place gives both local and international students confidence when it comes to choosing a course of study in New Zealand.
- Combining the benefits of a developed country with the charm of a quiet and peaceful countryside, New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries as a destination for education.
- New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, from offering every kind of thrill and adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure
Why Sonography? In my 1st pregnancy when I went for a scan for the first time I fell in love with sonography and saw the important role it plays in peoples lives, assist with early detection and etc. In New Zealand it is one of the most sort after and I will not struggle to find employment after completion.This globally-recognised qualification enables you to register with the Medical Radiation Technologists Board to practice as a Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) in public or private hospitals and health care facilities in New Zealand.
After one year's work experience in New Zealand, graduates can work as a MRT in the United Kingdom and Australian health systems
Please help where you can and if you are unable to donate please share this with friends who may be able to. Every help is appreciated.
More info on reasons to study Sonography:
What's in for the backers?
Backers will be sent:
1. Study Progress Reports.
2. Results every semester.
3. Personalised gifts every year for the duration of the course.
4. My contact details to keep in touch and check o my progress.