Hello po I'm Baby Manny Vico Quintos! Nice to meet you I'm a preemie Baby that got to excited to see the world at 28 weeks. Being a premature Baby proved to be tough. I had to be connected to different kind of tubes, ventilator, warmer, oxygen, and various medications to keep me alive.
I can't still be with Mommy and Daddy to survive. I'm now staying at NICU. Fighting to survive. Being in NICU comes with a lot of expenses, I would like to express to ask from your dear hearts to contribute to support my financial expenses. Any amount or in kind can contribute a lot. I'll be fighting hard to survive I promise that!
Baby Vico and our family are knocking on your doors... Your prayers and financial support are very much appreciated. We are calling out for your help
For Financial Assistance you may deposit to:
BDO Savings Account: 000440704456
King Luigie Quintos
BPI Savings Account: 4279-2021-77
Swift Code(For international donations): BOPIPHMM
You may also send via GCASH - 09773355349
"WE'VE WAITED FOR YOU A LONG TIME, YOU'RE GOD'S MOST SPECIAL GIFT TO US"
On a Fateful day of June 20'th year of 2019 Mommy felt slight kicks in her tummy that started at 8 PM, being a first time Mom, with a high risk pregnancy she had no idea what was going on. My Mom thought it was just my kicks, she did not realize it was a preterm labor. It went on when she woke up at 1 AM to pee she seen blood, immediately Mom and Dad went to the Hospital. At 2 AM she was in the hospital they just put monitors to check and told them that it was indeed contractions. We had to wait for the Doctor to check her.
Continuous Painful Contractions came, it was only at 5 AM that the Doctor checked Mom, he checked, and confirmed that Mom was going thru labor and at 5CM already. They informed Mom, that she might give birth anytime. But the thing was they don't have available Incubator to make me live. A Pedia talked to Mom about how much was it was gonna cost but due to unavailability of the incubator they would not ensure my survival if i was birth that day. The Doctor said it's my Mom and Dad's choice if we wanted to be transferred to another hospital. We asked the Doctor to refer us somewhere and if we could get an Ambulance for the transfer. He just said it would be better if we take the car and transfer ourselves to nearest hospital via Emergency coz He's sure they have incubator available there, and they are the one's who can handle this kind of Case. Mom was only administered medication at around 6:00 AM
Being First Time parents Mom and Dad did not know what to do, and with split decision they traveled by car from the first hospital without knowing what might happen. Mom got off at Emergency and was accommodated immediately when the Resident OB checked Mom was already at 9CM opening, and losing a lot of Blood.
Thankfully the Doctors immediately accommodated Mom, they briefly discussed what was going to happen. And I was born at June 21 10:30AM Naturally, exactly at 28 weeks 3 days. I was separated with my Mom the moment she gave birth to me. I'm now at NICU fighting for my Life to survive everyday. I have tubes connected to my lungs, my stomach and my Umbilical Cord to supply me the medications that I need to Survive. I'm also connected to different machines that monitor every beat everything on my Body. I can't breathe on my own yet so I have to be connected to a Ventilator. Nurses had to monitor me round the clock just to ensure that I survive.
All of this came with a big PRICE, which is Mommy and Daddy we're not READY for, and we are asking from your dear hearts to help me in my fight for survival.
Any amount of donation would go a long way to Help me survive. It would go a long way for me.
Prayers and messages of Support is also greatly appreciated