Praying for my little niece Auau's recovery. She's been in the hospital for 3 days now and the doctor says she might be staying for weeks for observation and posibly Months, depending on her condition. 😢 She had a seizure so they rushed her to the hospital. Until now her fever is on and off due to possible meningitis. They are still waiting for the final findings.
We are knocking on your doors for any financial help you could extend for our dear baby Auau.
Any amount will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 🙏
Thank you so much for those who sent their help ofline through my Sister's Bank Account. We are forever grateful. Auau is still in the hospital. No more fever and being treated for Meningitis. They can't test yet because it means they need to take …