Help donate towards the setting up of our community orphanage.
I want to share with you the need for
more shelter space for the growing number of helpless orphan children
who are innocent victims of the ‘holocaust’ style devastation caused by
the seemingly uncontrollable AIDS epidemic. The rapid spread of this
killer disease is leaving on its dismal path a trail of orphaned
children clinging to their deceased parents' memories.
There is still an urgent need for rapid
intervention. We must prayerfully do whatever it takes to come to the
rescue of these children who would, otherwise, be doomed to die in most
despicable, atrocious and inhumane manner.
The following is a list of short and long–term projects for Heaven Haven Childcare. All projects listed are focused on Heaven Haven Childcare.
Landscape for mud and dust abatement
Security fence around compound (this could be done in stages with mission trip teams providing the labor needed)
- Medical supplies
- Replace electric fixtures around the entire compound
- Study desks and chairs for children (the older children need a place to do their homework without the interruptions from the younger children)
- Materials for clothes making
- Chickens and goats
- Playground equipment (on–site construction)
- Chairs/furnishing for meeting room
- Equipment shop/shed to store equipment, tools, and supplies
- Motorbike for staff use (due to cost)
- Computers and Internet access at the orphanage.
1) School supplies, Food and clothing,
2) Building classrooms, The Sick Bay, dormitories.
3) Water and electricity supply.
4) The fence and the completion of the purchase of the land on which the orphanage is being setting up.
Our mission statement is “Giving hope to Orphans, Needy, Vulnerable and Disabled children.
We are in position to achieve this by providing the children with Food, Shelter, Clothing, Medicare, Talent Support (When identified), Education and spiritual development.
To develop infrastructure that match the growing needs of Heaven Haven Childcare as a reputable Children center in Uganda.
To obtain resources to support the mission and realize a reasonable benefit for the key stakeholder.
To network with Agencies/NGOs working with orphans, Needy, Vulnerable and Disabled children among other for mutual benefits and referral support.
To create awareness among children and communities in matters concerning children’s health issues like home hygiene, water source maintenance, training members in all preventive measures concerning health related problems in schools and communities.
Heaven Haven Childcare has prioritized four strategies in order to achieve these goals during the coming Five years. These strategies are:
Develop capacity through collaboration with reputable Non-governmental organizations and Christian Organizations.
Take the services to the users, child advocacy and community outreach.
Increase the variety of resourceful
projects through Sustainable Farming, vocational education and other
viable projects as they will be identified in the due course.
Development Training and Research.
Promoting and advancing the life of disadvantaged and vulnerable Children through empowering lives and transforming communities with holistic approach in Education, Spiritual growth and Social development.