- 於本地報章發布公開信，促請香港城市大學校長郭位能立即回應一眾舊生與學生的訴求，並即時採取行動去保障學生安全及譴責香港警察濫暴行為 (請見**公開信訴求)
Goals for fundraising:
- To post an open letter on local daily newspaper to urge Professor Way Kuo, the current President of the City University of Hong Kong, to respond and take immediate actions to safeguard CityU students and condemn HKPF's excessive force used in operations (**please find the demands specified below)
- The rest of the fund, which is the total after deducting the fee expended solely for newspaper advertorial or, if necessary, layout, will be donated to City Broadcasting Channel (CBC) as a show of support.
** the demands specified as included in the open letter
- To monitor the development of the situation on campus, in an effort to ensure the safety of staff and students
- To condemn Hong Kong Police Force for the excessive and disruptive force used in operations and abuse of power
- To withdraw the unfair criticism rested upon City Broadcasting Channel (CBC)
- To provide necessary support to the arrestees from City University of Hong Kong
- To conduct a forum, in an open manner, to facilitate communication among the President, university administrators, department representatives, graduates and students
- To consider reorganising the Congregation and College/School Graduation Ceremony
**For the complete letter, please refer to the template posted on tg.