Pax Romana: Romulus is an RPG/Adventure game that takes the mythological story of Romulus and Remus, legendary founders of Rome, on a different fiction. In the meantime, let the players create their own farm and design home.
Sometimes tragic and sometimes funny events of our protagonist Romulus will vary depending on the decisions of the players. In our adventure in the ancient world, we will encounter mythological characters as well as the original characters. Especially the eyes of the gods will be on our hero throughout this adventure. On the other hand, players will be able to design and develop their home and farm.
- Story: Get ready for an elaborated and breath-taking story.
- Open-World: Explore an ancient world with forests, rivers, towns, farms, caves and temples.
- Basic Needs: Fulfil hunger and energy needs to maintain of character’s vitality.
- Health: Don’t be afraid of death! There are no enemies here that can hurt or kill you!
- Gathering Resources: Collect wood, stone, plants etc. and create new items.
- Craft System: With more than 100 objects choice, design your house and farm. Show your difference!
- Farming: Sow seeds, give water and harvest. Buy livestock, feed them and make use of their products.
- Up-to-dateness: Be ready for the new quests and items to be added continuously.
Why Early Access?
“We believe that our game will be developed more with the ideas and opinions of the community. Our game will be more enjoyable by add-ons that we will develope for the sandbox and story mode. The feedbacks of the players will also guide us.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We are planning to full release in Q3 2019.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“More decorative add-ons for the sandbox mode and full story mode.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“Most of the sandbox mode is complete and we are working on story. It will be released as much playable and the story mode will be completed as soon as possible.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“The price of our game will remain the same as in early access. We don't think about to increase it.”
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“We will pay attention about the all thoughts, ideas and feedbacks of the players who play our game. Thanks to them, we will make a better game.”