Since the 1980s, the term "poaching" has also been used to refer to the illegal harvesting of different animal species. Every year poachers take more than 38 million animals from the wilds of USA to meet the global demand for illegal wildlife. Also Thousands of individuals are arrested for poaching in the United States each year. However, experts believe that only between one and five percent of poachers are caught.
PAWS strives to provide the world with an easy to use, functional and meaningful cryptocurrency. A cryptocurrency for charity donation. A coin that can reach across borders and barriers to quickly and securely provide support where it is needed most.
Sender: Alice decides that she wants to donate to a specific cause. After looking at numerous causes, she is dumbfounded at which causes are legitimate or fraudulent. Her friend tells her of PAWS, an app that simplifies the donation process. She installs the app and is prompted to connect a cryptocurrency wallet. Alice does not have a cryptocurrency wallet. She is redirected to Metamask, Trustwallet, or other alternatives. After making a wallet, she is able to search for her preferred cause, World Wide Fund for Nature, under the donation tab. She specifies the amount and presses send.
Scenario 1: World Wide Fund for Nature has a wallet connected to the PAWS application. The World Wide Fund for Nature would directly receive Alice’s donation, completely eliminating the middleman.
Scenario 2: World Wide Fund for Nature does not have a wallet connected to the PAWS smartphone application. PAWS will proceed to make a temporary wallet for the World Wide Fund for Nature. After a specified time, a representative will manually withdraw all donations sent to the wallet address and personally donate to the World Wide Fund for Nature
User Scenario Flow
- A built-in wallet to store and donate easily
- The ability to adopt and "Own'' rare, endangered species through NFT’s
- Means of PAYMENT for Brick & Motar stores (Pet-Smart) or Online (Chewy)
- Tools to connect donors with all animal charity organizations to accept donations for the protection of animals.
- To build a centralized platform that helps streamline donations towards animal shelters, conservation, and charities while ensuring the organizations' authenticity.
- Build a well-secured platform that helps eradicate fraudulent charity organizations.
- To keep the user to the same ease of use and speed as a centralized exchange.
- Efficient, secure, and fully user-controlled, with the processing power and user experience of the current centralized system.
- Research & Development
- Whitepaper and Roadmap
- Tokenomic design & Testing
- Logo Drafting and Selection
- Web design & Coding
- Public Release
- Community Building and Feedback
- Social Media Integration
- Listing on CMC on CoinGecko
- Logo on TrustWallet
- Increase Awareness
- Virtual Adoption Campaign
- App drafting
- App development
- Propriety Concepts rolled out
- Lower costs: With traditional donations, money goes through various middlemen, such as government agencies and financial institutions, and high fees are charged by credit or debit card without the ability to help verify the charity platform authenticity. Blockchain donations are executed directly, reaching the charity instantaneously and at a fraction of the cost.
- Transparency: If specific KPIs or other predetermined conditions aren't fulfilled, smart contracts allow donors to redirect them towards more deserving causes.
- Reward: Users will have access to reward system being developed for donors of all levels.
- Security: When it comes to getting money from strangers, privacy is huge. And with fraud and embezzlement being such significant issues at nonprofits across the country, it's vital to seek donor trust when seeking donor dollars. PAWS helps create processes and systems that prevent data breaches. This involves the use of technologies that adhere to the highest security standards. PAWS limits the possibility of people and organizations deceiving the public and their donors by having an easy-to-use cryptocurrency.
We're looking to raise $20,000 to fund the development of PAWS smartphone application
Become a PAWS investor today!
Make the world a better place!