My father suffered Myocardial infarction, (heart attack)and undergone (2) emergency angioplasty at Southern Philippines Medical Center, Davao city, Philippines. Operation was done even without cash deposits. We are raising funds for the (2) angioplasty operations, medecines and doctors fees.
Despite his impressive worked and resume, we do not have health insurance. (except senior citizen & Philhealth care). We can only rely on donations from kind individuals.Two (2) angioplasty operations cost $10, 600 excluding doctors fees, emergency loans,medical & hospital bills.
He is a father, a teacher, an adviser, a counselor, a pastor not just for us but for many. And in this hard times we are praying that we can all see the smile back in his face. We are so blessed to have him as a father. We are returning his favor by giving the best care we can give.
Timeline of Hospitalization:
- April 11, 2016- was rushed to Madonna Hospital from signs of heart attack. At the same day was ambulance to Davao city.
- April 11-15, 2016- Admitted at Brokenshire Hospital, Davao city
- April 15, 2016- while transported for angiogram suffered a cardiac arrest and undergone an emergency angioplasty @ SPMC, Mindanao Heart Center, Davao city.
- April 16, 2016- suffered (3) cardiac arrest.
- April 17, 2016- second angioplasty was performed.
- April 17-25, 2016- still confined at critical care unit (CCU), @ SPMC, Mindanao Heart Center, Davao city.
- April 26- May 7, 2016- recuperating.
- May 7, 2016-discharged.
For back accounts:
- BDO Account #003320032997-Vinaflor M. Ladia
- BPI Account#8669141778-Amos Gene M. Ladia
Amos Gene Ladia (second son)