PYM Mission Statement
The mission of Pamper Your Mind, LLC is to lift the stigma surrounding therapy. To create an environment and provide services that encourage women of all ages and their loved ones to seek support quicker and more frequently when needed. To offer the opportunity for individuals to experience the fulfilling and long lasting result of learning to pamper themselves from the inside out.
Four Ways PYM Serves the Community
1. Pamper Your Mind, LLC is committed to educating our community about the many benefits of therapy for anyone facing life challenges or seeking personal growth. The PYM office offers professional, non-judgmental, compassionate, and unbiased clinical services in a non-clinical environment. We have 4 Mental Health Counselors sharing an office suite with a chiropractor, aeasthetician, massage therapist, personal trainer, and dietician. The variety of wellness services in one office suite offers the convenience of holistic care and creates a spa-like feel for clients seeking comfort and support.
2. The owner, Kristin Woodling, LMHC, is a State of Florida Qualified Supervisor and has contracted with 3 talented Master Level Interns to offer them the unique opportunity to learn the in's and ot's of business while working towards their State License. In the state of Florida, counselors are required to complete 1500 post graduate hours of counseling services under the supervision of a qualified Licensed Mental Health Counselor. Rarely, are interns offered the opportunity to complete these hours in a Private Practice setting, resulting in a lack of marketing and business management training. These are important skills for counselors in a world where government funding for mental health counseling programs is, unfortunately, not dependable.
The goal is for each of these interns to offer their valuable services to the community while effectively supporting their own families and creating additional jobs for future counselors.
3. The PYM Master Level Intern's have agreed to offer the community a discounted rate to make services more available to those in need. It is our hope to alleviate the challenge of affording needed counseling services for clients without health insurance.
4. In addition to discounted rates, PYM is building a Metal Health Fund to support the therapeutic needs of clients who are financially struggling. The fund will be built using the profits made from PYM product sales including t-shirts, journals, sleeping masks, blankets, and other pampering products.
The key ingredient to successfully integrating these benefits in our community is getting the word out and educating people about PYM services. With the cost of advertising, online marketing, and promotional products, it is an expensive ingredient! PYM is reaching out to those who believe in the value of mental health services and asking for their support in getting this business out to our community, and eventually in communities across the nation. We are pledging $10,000 and appreciate ANY size donation towards this goal.
If we are successful in meeting the pledged goal of $10,000, Mrs. Woodling will personally donate $2,000 out of her personal checking to officially start the Mental Health Fund. That would be enough money to support the counseling services of up to 14 individuals in need! The money raised with this campaign would be used to continue to feed that fund for years to come and expand services available.
We estimate having approximately 1,000 contacts. If each of those contacts contributed a minimum of $10 we could easily reach our goal. Even a $1 donation will help boost the popularity of the campaign and increase the chances of having it featured online. Every penny counts and is appreciated!
You may see the detailed budget below:
1. 40% of money raised will go towards educational material, marketing, advertising, networking
2. 30% of money raised will be delegated to the purchase of products (purchasing and design) to sell for the Mental Health Funding.
3. 10% of donations will be used for office furniture, supplies, and equipment to create an additional counseling room in our welcoming and comfortable space. This room will be a larger counseling room that will allow us the opportunity to offer support groups to our community.
4. 20% of funds collected will enhance our website development and maintenance for social networking and media.
Other Ways to Support PYM
- Visit our website: www.pamperyourmind.com
- Join our blog
- Like us on facebook
- Share our campaign with your friends and family
Thank you in advance for your support!
Letter from the Owner
I vividly remember the day in the spring of 2000 when I was sitting in my dorm room and made the decision I wanted to be a mental health counselor. It has been an incredible journey of education, training, and experience that has led me to my private practice today. Pamper Your Mind, LLC is not just my business, it is my passion!
The opportunity to have the career of my dreams has been the result of many blessings in my life. I feel I am able to share those blessings with others each time I am able to help a client find peace of mind. Recently, I started contemplating how the knowledge, skills, and experience I have accumulated might allow me to give back more. I realized, I may be able to offer support to more than the 15-20 clients I meet with each week. It was this realization that laid the foundation for the plan to expand the services of PYM.
I have been working on the plans for this project for almost a year. I am confident and excited in what it will offer our community. I plan to demonstrate it's value here in the Space Coast and then offer it to other communities across the nation.
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime."
Along those lines, I am not asking for you to buy me a fish. I am asking for your monetary support so that I can buy the fishing pole, hooks, line, and bait that will continue to feed the Pamper Your Mind project for a lifetime.
Your time in reviewing this campaign is appreciated. If you are interested in additional means of supporting Pamper Your Mind, we invite you to visit our website, join our blog, like us on facebook, or share our campaign with friends in family.
Thank you for your support!
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
More about the Owner, Kristin Woodling, LMHC
PYM was founded and owned by Kristin Woodling, LMHC. Mrs. Woodling is first and foremost a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, grandaughter, niece, godmother, and friend. Professionally she is a Master Level Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Marriage and Family Therapist, EMDR Trained, adjunct professor at Webster University, and a State of Florida Qualified Supervisor.
Her personal and professional roles have meshed to develop a passion and keen understanding of women's mental health and emotional wellbeing. Mrs. Woodling started her counseling career working for 9 years at a non-for-profit agency. When grant funding was cut 3 years ago, she began her career in private practice.
February 1st, 2013, an offer to rent the 7 office suite where Mrs. Woodling was, at the time, renting 1 office was presented. It was the opportunity to create the type of space she was confident would have a positive impact on many lives for years to come. With a passion for giving back to the community, supervising, and teaching the value of a holistic approach to wellness, the business plan described above came to life.