• To see a world where orphans are cared for and educated to the highest standards of academic excellence.
• Arm the children living in poverty with education.
• Teach them to lay claim to the basic human rights that they are greatly deprived of.
• Help them as they fight to claim their status as humans in a developing society.
• To provide orphans with education
• To increase the life chances of orphans
• To enable the children to lead productive and dignified lives
This project has been initiated in collaboration with Bangladesh based stakeholders with deep local knowledge, extensive community involvement and experience in youth education.
500 ultra poor and orphaned children, who had no access to education before, will attain an inclusive and quality education at a newly built community school and accommodation facility.
Each class at the school will follow the government-approved curriculum for literacy, writing, maths and science. The students will be provided school uniforms and book bags, giving them a sense of pride and belonging.
Alongside crucial literacy and numeracy education, emphasis will be placed upon creative expression and play, with daily time assigned for art, dance or group play. Teachers will be trained to encourage students to think critically about their circumstances and how to seek positive outcomes. Children will be encouraged to express their views and represent the views of their peers through Child Councils.
The local community will also be actively engaged in the school’s operation.
The students of the school will receive free food every day and fortnightly health checkups.
The facility will have a modern computer laboratory with internet, where the children will be able to learn computer skills.
There will be a modern recreational area with television.
- Selection of adequate location, construction and equipment of the school and accommodation facility.
- Official inauguration of the school in the presence of representatives of public education authorities.
- Selection and training of teachers and staff.
- Selection of students, regular operation of the facility.
- Organizing fortnightly medical camps for students
- Provision of food for the students
- Supporting creative learning process (e.g. cultural and sport events, lending of books).
- Continuous dialogue of teachers with relevant stakeholders, setting up School-Management Committee.
- Organizing annual round-tables on primary education with representatives of government and civil society.
- How You Can Help:
- DONATE - Spend your charity and Zakat in this urgent and worthy cause. Give generously, and be assured that even the smallest donation—with sincerity—can amount to great impact.
- SHARE - Please share this campaign with family, friends, and your community. Ask those you know—with your own personal appeal—to support this campaign.
- MAKE DU’A - Success is only from Allah Most High, so your dua’s are of immense value. May Allah reward you with that for which you ask and even more, Ameen.