Kyle has been diagnosed with TOF (Tetralogy of Fallot). Tetralogy of Fallot is made up of the following four defects of the heart and its blood vessels:
- A hole in the wall between the two lower chambers―or ventricles―of the heart. This condition also is called a ventricular septal defect.
- A narrowing of the pulmonary valve and main pulmonary artery. This condition also is called pulmonary stenosis.
- The aortic valve, which opens to the aorta, is enlarged and seems to open from both ventricles, rather than from the left ventricle only, as in a normal heart. In this defect, the aortic valve sits directly on top of the ventricular septal defect.
- The muscular wall of the lower right chamber of the heart (right ventricle) is thicker than normal. This also is called ventricular hypertrophy.
Last January 22, 2021, he had his Cardiac Catheterization at the Philippine Heart Center, through the help of our dear family, relatives, and friends who helped us raise the funds for this heart procedure. They've been with wishing the same for Kyle to live a normal life. The procedure will help us determine TOF correction risk, the surgical correction necessary now is an Open Heart surgery.
Since our funds were just enough for the Cardiac Catheterization, we humbly ask your help so that we can proceed with Kyle's Open Heart Surgery the soonest possible time so he can go back to school and live a normal life with our family, relatives, and friends.
We ask for any amount you can share through this channel. Alternatively, you can send help through the following accounts:
1. GCash 09460197131
2. Security Bank Savings - Lalaine Revilla (Mother) | 0000025474568
Any amount will greatly help us to have the Open Heart Surgery done the soonest . From our Family, We'd like to Thank you in advance.