- Well-established global market leader
- The markets we operate in grow faster than GDP through the cycle
- We are well-placed to take a greater share of the highly fragmented, fast-growing market in which we operate from our numerous smaller competitors
- We have evolved to a common global strategy to increase the pace of market share gains in our international markets
- We have raised our growth ambitions, targeting faster medium-term sales growth and improved medium-term profitability
We believe that our customer proposition and global scale and reach give us an advantage over the numerous small local and regional distributors against whom we primarily compete, allowing us to take market share from them.
There are clear benefits to being a large, global competitor in this marketplace. Customer needs are similar everywhere, leading suppliers in our industry are global and the internet enables global marketing. We have the global footprint, relationships with suppliers and ecommerce capabilities to take advantage of these trends.
We have evolved to a common global strategy to capture these significant opportunities.
We believe that our global organization and strategy will enable us to extend our advantages over our numerous smaller competitors and accelerate the rate at which we gain market share over the medium term.
Our common global strategy is expected to deliver improved medium-term financial performance.
Our Latest Venture
Now we are planning to Launch an online Tools and hardware website which will be catering around 5.5 lacs products form 5000 companies all over the world. This could create a revolution in the online market and helping customers to buy the products easily from one place and providing them hassle free repair for the products as well as expertise knowledge about the products, which they wish to buy.
Our Future Scope
We assure our investors after launching of this venture it will bring a revolution the Indian market helping customers to buy the products, which they could not imagine to buy from the Indian market. By launching this venture the ties throughout the world could be broken down and helping customer to buy products from manufacturer at different corners of the world.