ZAR0.00raised of R20,000.00 goal
According to the World Food Program:
- 3.1 MILLION CHILDREN die each year from malnutrition-related causes.
- POOR NUTRITION causes nearly half (45%) of deaths in children under five.
- 66 MILLION primary school-age children attend classes hungry, with 23 million of those in Africa alone.
Each year, millions of children around the world die from causes related to malnutrition.
In order to provide hope to children in need, Nourish the Children was founded to help address the problem of childhood hunger in a sustainable manner.
Since 2002, we have donated more than 750 MILLION MEALS to malnourished children around the world.
Our scientists saw the need to create a meal that not only feeds malnourished children but gives them the nutrients they need to survive. Children who are malnourished do not receive the nutrients they need to strengthen their immunities to be able to fight off diseases or enough nutrients to further their brain and bone development.
Each bag of VitaMeal costs R191.00 and feeds one children for 30 days. Essentially for just R6.36 per day you could feed a child for an entire month.
- We do not only feed them: we build schools for them too.
This is our way of promoting the importance of an education through the incentive of them receiving their food parcel.
We are a global initiative with a reputable name
- If you would like to purchase one or more bags instead of doing a random donation amount - a safe and secure link will be sent to you.
- You will receive an order confirmation
- You will also receive a certificate of recognition received
- Purchase a full bag of VitaMeal at R191.00 each
- Make a donation as you see fit
- Share this on to your friends and family
- Share this initiative onto business owners.
To make the biggest difference ask us to sign up as a recurring monthly donation
- Daniella Ferreira Bown
No updates for this campaign just yet