This is a campaign is to raise funds for the victims of the recent Fani cyclone in Odisha that affected 10 million people, across 46 towns and 14, 835 Villages in the State of Odisha, India.
VIDEO GLIMPSE OF THE STORM:
On 3rd May 2019, 10 million people were devastated by a super cyclone ”Fani” in Odisha, India and many more millions left wrecked in absolute darkness and isolation. The aftermath of the cyclone has left millions of humans and animals living in temporary shelters with lack of food supply, no electricity, no water and limited communication.
It is an unfortunate irony that this mighty fury of nature has not yet caught the eye of charities and welfare organization.
A group of 100 Odia individuals with support from India Community Associations of Sweden, Sweden Odia Association, Västerås Indian Swedish Association have come together to support the victims of CYCLONE "Fani".
We can make a difference but with your support we can make an "IMPACT"!!
A humble request:
- Please donate generously to help the suffering 10 Million People.
You can also create an impact by supporting awareness.
- Please follow this page
- Please share this page with your network of family and friends
- Please add all your family and friends to this FACEBOOK GROUP
- Please volunteer to create the awareness across the world
- Please use your knowledge, capability and network to activate alternative channels to help support the affected people.
Thanks & Best Regards,
NORDIC PEOPLE FOR ODISHA (YOU)
Supported by: Sweden Odia Association in collaboration with Västerås Indian Swedish Association